" Skool...Life and everything between: sleep over

Saturday, September 18, 2010

sleep over

I had a sleepover with one of my bestfriends.I had a blast! We had Mc Donalds for breakfast and dinner. She got her first pullip for her birthday(my friend was the one that inspired and got me to fall in love with pullips,so i would love to thank her for that and for being an awesome friend!),The pullip that she got was, Uncanricky,but Candy for short. Candy's hair is hard to care for, other then that she is cool.(I sent a picture of Candy ,in one of her cool oufits then sent it to my mom and asked her if I can have a pullip and she said "maybe for your birthday".) She also got a Plush doll thing from one of our friends from school, she didn't want the plushdoll because she said it gave her bad luck. The plushie's name is Malfi, he can be good luck and bad,Mafi's hands and tummy changes colors depending on his mood. So far he has been giving my friend good luck,and me nothing luck.

This is a picture of what Candy looks like                                                                              

<------------------------------------------ This is Malfi, he is AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment